Terms & Privacy
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Leadzoom(hereinafter referred to as “Company”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”). Leadzoom is not a LinkedIn product. You understand that like any third-party software or tools, LinkedIn Corporation does not endorse the use of Leadzoom nor does LinkedIn Corporation have any association with Leadzoom.
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Leadzoom, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
- You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed this Agreement and that You agree to be bound by it. If You do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. The Company only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to You if You assent to this Agreement.
3) AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
4) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
The Company may provide You with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Company, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Website or Services (“Company Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, the Company grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Company Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. Leadzoom paid license is non refundable. The Company Materials may not be used for any other purpose and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property (“Company IP”). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company IP and that You will not use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
6) USER OBLIGATIONS
As a user of the Website or Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable You to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing. Email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
7) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services or general business of the Company.
You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
8) PRIVACY INFORMATION
Through Your Use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, You authorize the Company to use Your information in the United Kingdom and any other country where We may operate.
- Information We May Collect or Receive: When You register for an account, You provide Us with a valid email address and may provide Us with additional information, such as Your name or billing information. Depending on how You use Our Website or Services, We may also receive information from external applications You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
- How We Use Information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers.
- How You Can Protect Your Information: If You would like to disable Our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may choose to disable cookies in Your web browser. Please be aware that the Company will still receive information about You that You have provided, such as Your email address. If You choose to terminate Your account, the Company will store information about You for the following number of days: 30. After that time, it will be deleted
- We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for connections between client side (website & app) and our servers to protect your data
- We do not collect any payment information of any kind.
- We store only your Leadzoom account information (email, licenses, team members for enterprise accounts) on our servers
9) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
- Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
10) DATA LOSS
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the Company wishes.
12) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
13) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
The Company may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third party services linked to from Our Website.
14) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The Company may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of Your continued assent to this Agreement.
- In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
15) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
16) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
The Company may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
17) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The Company may terminate this Agreement with You at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Company specifically reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect. If the customer would like to cancel their service, Leadzoom requires an email in writing to request cancellation and must give 30 days notice. To cancel your service, direct your email to email@example.com
18) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that Your use of the Website and Services is at Your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an “As Is” basis. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Company makes no warranties that the Website or Services will meet Your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. The Company also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to You, through Your computer system, or as a result of loss of Your data from Your use of the Website or Services is Your sole responsibility and that the Company is not liable for any such damage or loss.
19) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Company is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Company arising from or relating to this Agreement is limited to the greater of one hundred (£100) GBP Pounds or the amount You paid to the Company in the last six (6) months. This section applies to any and all claims by You, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
20) GENERAL PROVISIONS
- LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of the United Kingdom shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
- ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the United Kingdom. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing law of the United Kingdom. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Company will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and insure to any assignees, administrators, successors and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The Company is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21) BUYING ONLINE
If you have agreed in writing to participate in a trial service, it is your responsibility to cancel the agreement before the next payment is due. Failure to do so will result in the application of our standard terms and conditions. Kindly note that refunds will not be granted once payment has been made.
Once you are actively using the Leadzoom platform, no refunds will be issued.
22) SERVICE GUARANTEE
Any modifications to the product, service, branding, or company shall render the lead guarantee invalid. It is the responsibility of the client to notify the company promptly of any changes that may affect the lead guarantee.
Lead Guarantee Provision: The Lead Guarantee as outlined herein is applicable solely to Agreements that are maintained for the entire term as specified within the contract (“Full-Term Contracts”). Leadzoom reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to extend the original contractual term by up to one hundred percent (100%) in order to fulfill its obligations and commitments as specified in the Agreement. For illustrative purposes, should the initial term of the Agreement be six (6) months, Leadzoom retains the right to extend this period by an additional six (6) months in order to meet the commitments specified within the Agreement.
A lead is a prospect who has expressed some level of interest in your offerings and has demonstrated a willingness to engage further or progress to the next stage of the conversation following initial contact. This engagement can take various forms, such as actively requesting information, expressing interest in a product or service, initiating contact for further discussions, or indicating a desire for a call or meeting.
1. ALTERATION OF COMPANY OR BRANDING
In the event of any alterations, changes, or rebranding of the company or its branding, the lead guarantee shall become null and void. The client acknowledges that the lead guarantee is contingent upon the company and its branding remaining unchanged during the duration of the agreement.
2. NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENTThe client must provide written notification of any planned modifications, alterations, or rebranding efforts that may impact the lead guarantee before contracting and onboarding begin. Complying with the above notification requirement where applicable allows for a fair lead projection and accurate campaign strategisation under the application of the above changes. Failure to provide said notification may result in the automatic nullification of the lead guarantee.
3. AGREEMENT AMENDMENT:
If modifications, alterations, or rebranding efforts occur, the company and the client may enter into a separate agreement to define new terms and conditions regarding the lead guarantee. Any such amendments shall be agreed upon in writing and signed by both parties.
4. TERMINATION RIGHTS:
If the lead guarantee becomes invalid due to modifications, alterations, or rebranding, either party reserves the right to terminate the agreement upon providing written notice to the other party. In such cases, any remaining obligations or liabilities under the agreement shall be handled according to the termination provisions outlined in the original agreement.
5. NO RETROACTIVE EFFECT:
Any modifications, alterations, or rebranding efforts that occur prior to the execution of this agreement shall not affect the validity of the lead guarantee. The lead guarantee is only applicable to the original product, service, branding, and company as described at the time of agreement execution.
6. CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.
Our copywriting team will create a cold email cadence that follows direct response marketing principles. Leadzoom will submit the cadence to the Customer for review and approval. The Customer is open to leave feedback and provide suggestions. The Customer understands that if they are adjusting more than 10% of the email copy they are putting the campaign at a performance risk, Leadzoom reserves the right to take complete control of the campaign in the case of underperformance in order to ensure complete delivery of the guarantee, failure to accept this make the guarantee null and void. Leadzoom may ask you for Sales Assets to accompany the campaigns to maximize the performance, failure to provide these could invalidate the guarantee.
7. CAMPAIGN BREAK:
Any request for a change in domains shall incur a charge of £150. This charge is applicable to cover the administrative and technical costs associated with the domain transition process.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
These terms and conditions, along with the original agreement, constitute the entire understanding between the company and the client regarding the lead guarantee. No other representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether verbal or written, shall be considered valid unless explicitly stated in this agreement or subsequently agreed upon in writing.